Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Man Possessed?


Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

When I first heard about the shooting in Arizona I began to ask, what are we looking at? Over last several days the stories have now emerged that Jared Loughner, the gunman, had a Satanic altar set up in his back yard. Before I get too much further into this BLOG, let me ask you something. Look at the picture to your left. Look into this guys eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul. Who do you think you’re looking at?

I recognize those eyes and so does my friend and colleague, Russ Dizdar. I spoke to Russ last might on the phone and we discussed the shooting. Both of us agreed that this guy was most likely a programmed assassin that was switched on to create as much mayhem as possible. We also believe that he was instructed to kill himself, but his rampage was cut short when he was tackled and thrown to the ground.

We need to realize that Loughner had extra ammo clips with him so that if he hadn’t been stopped, he would have reloaded and killed as many people as possible before turning the gun on himself. Here’s the question, is this guy a super soldier? Was he programmed to kill? If so, who switched him on and for what purpose?

I don’t have the answers to this, but Russ and I agreed that this guy wasn’t crazy, he was deliberate and acted in a trained way. He was focused, calm, and deadly.

While the main stream media won’t touch this paradigm, Russ and I do. Yesterday we learned that Loughner had a make-shift satanic altar in his back yard. When I viewed it, I wasn’t impressed with it. It looked like a prop to me.

In closing today’s post, like the video I posted a while back, Madness in the Fast Lane. We are not sure what we are looking at here. To me, just looking at the photo is a dead give-a-way. The guy looks possessed.

Russ Dizdar believes as I do that these satanic super soldiers are programmed to cause as much chaos as possible. The roots of this goes back to WWII and Nazi Germany. MK Ultra is taken from the German, Mind Kontrol. We know that our CIA used this to try to create the perfect assassin. Below is the video that was taken at the Congressional hearings about Mind Control. You will notice that this woman was trained in Arizona…. God Help us! It’s real folks….

CIA Mind Control Operation MK-ULTRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXDASDDrDkM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627