Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hollywood's Sabbatean Sex Propaganda




For more than 40 years, Illuminati Jews in Hollywood have trashed marriage and pounded the drum for sexual promiscuity.


by Henry Makow Ph.D,



In a fit of nostalgia, I watched one of my favorite movies again, "A Touch of Class" (1973). I had fond memories of a sophisticated romantic comedy starring George Segal and Glenda Jackson that had influenced me.

What a shock! I quickly realized why I was so messed up as a young man.
The movie presented a man betraying his wife and children as the height of sophistication and fun. It presented random sexual intercourse as if it were the Holy Grail. As an impressionable 23-year-old, I adopted these attitudes which ultimately undermined my ability to form healthy relationships with women. (I am now on my fourth and I hope final marriage.)

Then, I happened to see a trailer for an upcoming movie, "No Strings Attached" which teaches young people that promiscuous sex is the ultimate in modern thinking.

Both these movies were made by Jews. Although almost 40 years apart, Hollywood Jews are pumping out socially destructive agitprop in the guise of sophisticated comedy. If "A Touch of Class" hurt me, I can't imagine the damage Hollywood is now doing to the new generation.

Illuminati Jews Melvin Frank and Ivan Reitman directed the two movies respectively. Their sex for sex's sake dogma is hardly the "latest thing." The Illuminati are a continuation of the Sabbatean-Frankist Jewish heresy dating back to the 17th and 18th century.

The Sabbatean-Frankists were satanists who believed in "redemption through evil." The believed the Messiah would return when the world had descended into chaos. They advocated the destruction of marriage and family, and engaged in adultery, orgies, incest and pedophilia.

They have enormous power because the Rothschild banking syndicate belong to this cult. Sabbatean-Frankist (Illuminati) Jews were behind Communism and Zionism. Long story short, Satanism and Communism is spewing from our movie theaters and TV's, and no one has a clue.

Full article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627