Monday, April 4, 2011

Ron Paul bid wouldn’t get snub this time, son says


JENNIFER JACOBS
Des Moines Register
April 3, 2011

Ames, Ia. – If Ron Paul runs for president again, he won’t receive the same brush-off he experienced from the Republican establishment four years ago, his son said Saturday.

“I don’t think there would be any chance they’d exclude my dad now,” said Rand Paul, an eye surgeon and a U.S. senator from Kentucky. “I think everyone in politics, whether it’s explicit or not, has their own agenda and if they can exclude you, they will. I don’t think that will happen again.”

The younger Paul, in Iowa on Saturday for several events, said he’s not sure if his father, a U.S. representative from Texas, will make a third bid for the White House.

“I’ve told people that I will consider it if he doesn’t run, but I think my guess is he’s leaning in the direction of running,” Rand Paul told The Des Moines Register in an interview in Ames. “But I can’t, and don’t, speak for him.”

Full article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627