Sunday, April 24, 2011

Phil Schneider lecture - Part 1 (Underground facilities, aliens etc)

(this may be of interest to some . . . believe me, I realize that it is easier for most to try to block out this sort of info as dis-info, fake, mind control, etc . . . it is very difficult to prove . . . however, for those that can see and their minds are open to the fact that practically NOTHING is as it has seemed for a long time, and the ruthlessness of the New World Order is so great, with their obsession with genetics, etc., the info may be something to consider . . . you be the judge for yourself . . .)

The Vatic Project

2011-04-23



Vatic Note: This man was not just murdered, he was brutally tortured before he was murdered. Why? Well, this is his legacy.... he left us this information that he risked everything to expose. He worked as an engineer for building these underground facilities. I don't know how much of this is true, but brutally murdering him professionally does not give one a feeling of innocence on the part of those he was exposing. He also had scares from the fire fight in the dulcy underground facilities, so that adds a bit to his credibility on what he was telling us all these years. Please read, there are videos of his seminars that are available to watch, but I chose to use the text method due to the level of detail he provided that is invaluable. I hope you get something out of it.

Phil Schneider lecture - Part 1
Top Secret.com,

In May 1995, Phil Schneider did a lecture on what he had discovered. Seven months later he was tortured and killed by those for whom he had previously worked.

This man's final acts should not go unnoticed.

"It is because of the horrendous structure of the federal government that I feel directly imperiled *not* to tell anybody about this material. How long I will be able to do this is anybody's guess. However, I would like to mention that this talk is going to be broken up into four main topics. Each of these topics will have some bearing on what you people are involved in, whether you are patriots or not.

"I want you to know that these United States are a beautiful place. I have gone to more than 70 countries, and I cannot remember any country that has the beauty, as well as the magnificence of its people, like these United States.

"To give you an overview of basically what I am, I started off and went through engineering school. Half of my school was in that field, and I built up a reputation for being a geological engineer, as well as a structural engineer with both military and aerospace applications. I have helped build two main bases in the United States that have some significance as far as what is called the New World Order. The first base is the one at Dulce, New Mexico. I was involved in 1979 in a firefight with alien humanoids, and I was one of the survivors. I'm probably the only talking survivor you will ever hear. Two other survivors are under close guard. I am the only one left that knows the detailed files of the entire operation. Sixty-six secret service agents, FBI, Black Berets and the like, died in that firefight. I was there.

"Number one, part of what I am going to tell you is going to be very shocking. Part of what I am going to tell you is probably going to be very unbelievable, though, instead of putting your glasses on, I'm going to ask you to put your 'skepticals' on. But please, feel free to do your own homework. I know the Freedom of Information Act isn't much to go on, but it's the best we've got. The local law library is a good place to look for Congressional Records.

So, if one continues to do their homework, then one can be standing vigilant in regard to their country.

Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget

"I love the country I am living in, more than I love my life, but I would not be standing before you now, risking my life, if I did not believe it was so. The first part of this talk is going to concern deep underground military bases and the black budget. The Black Budget is a secretive budget that garners 25% of the gross national product of the United States. The Black Budget currently consumes $1.25 trillion per [2] years. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases. Presently, there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States.

"They have been building these 129 bases day and night, unceasingly, since the early 1940's. Some of them were built even earlier than that. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have been written about this activity. Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them. Richard Sauder, a Ph.D architect, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In around where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 of them.

"The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they again are basically whole cities underground. They all are between 2.66 and 4.25 cubic miles in size. They have laser drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day. The Black Projects sidestep the authority of CONGRESS, which as we know is illegal. Right now, the New World Order is depending on these bases. If I had known at the time I was working on them that the NWO was involved, I would not have done it.

I was lied to rather extensively.

Full article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627