Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ancient Aliens – Fool me shame, twice in once!

December 10, 2010


Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

I was hosed again and that’s OK. Fool me twice shame on me… as the saying goes. The History Channel has an agenda and you know what, that’s fine because it’s their dime. They are promulgating the ancient astronaut theory with verve and gusto! Bravo guys!

My apologies to David Flynn for not getting credit for discovering the connection between Mount Herman and Roswell. That’s how the game is played, though. They take the info and spin it and voila, angels are E.T.! Who would have thunk?

Can there be any doubt where all of this headed? History Channel spent lot’s of money and hours of programing time, to do what? To lead people away from the God of the Bible, and in particular, the presence of the Nephilim who were on the earth. They don’t go there, and they can’t because it would actually present another alternative view than the one they are espousing! How do you spell propaganda? You will believe what we tell you to believe! Achtung!

I recently wrote on this BLOG that I wasn’t going to get mad, I was going to get even, and that’s what I did. I teamed up with producer/director, Richard Shaw, and with what amounts to the History Channels budget for lunch, for the crew, for the week, we created Watchers: UFOs are Real, Burgeoning and not Going Away!

We present what I believe is conclusive evidence that something is going on! While our production will most likely never be seen on TV, we are distributing it to all of you! Why not get a few copies and hand them out to your friends? How many people do you know who watch the History Channel and believe what they see?

In closing todays post, I’m going to post what Lance wrote to me about last nights episode….

YouTube – Ancient Aliens – Angels and Aliens s02e07 part 1

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Mr. Marzulli,

I saw you on the history channel’s “ancient aliens” program last night. They
gave you a whole 20-30 seconds! And the rest of the time was given to all of
the “ET’s from outer space” believes like Von Donakin, that Giorgio guy, David
Wilcock, etc!

It’s not going to be a surprise that so many “Christians” are deceived with this
kind of propaganda on TV that’s deceiving the populace and not giving a good
Christian perspective on angels/fallen angels/”aliens”.

It’s funny how just about everyone quotes and references the Bible in the show,
but it sure doesn’t seem like they believe it or have studied it enough
to come up with the correct view of history.

I’m starting to believe that the remnant is going to be very small as so many
people are going to be deceived and will take the mark. It’s sad, but we need
to just keep on warning and trying to bring more people to Jesus as He’s the
only way we’ll endure to the end.

God Bless,
Lance
Canonsburg, PA

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I truly was into the idea of Ancient Aliens until they started fooling around with Angels and Aliens as being the same.

    I still like the show but I try to wade through the BS. I personally look at it from the standpoint of GOOD Vs EVIL. Obviously in all our trials and tribulations the choice to do right or wrong is ours to make. Now on occasion we may be persuaded one way or another. (Angel, Demon)

    I think the show needs to stay away from the Bible and stick to the ancient writings of these civilizations (monoliths, etc).

    ReplyDelete

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627