Saturday, December 22, 2012

I Quit Murdering People on November 17, 2012.



By Pawnstorm

December 22, 2012 "
Daily Paul" - - I lost my job (outsourced) on November 16th.
Since I no longer pay taxes (since I'm unemployed - and no I'm not collecting unemployment), my tax dollars are no longer going to a government intent on killing people who look (or think) a little different than us.

That is the one thing I take comfort in since losing my job of 27 years.

I'm no longer drone bombing wedding parties in Pakistan.

I'm no longer killing the Afghani people.

I quit pointing guns at Iran.

I no longer give out $55 billion in foreign aid which goes to rogue governments who torture, imprison and murder their people.

I no longer sell or give military weapons to foreign nations who in turn suppress their people for U.S. weapons manufacture's financial gain.

I have quit sanctioning Iran and causing untold harm to innocent Iranians who never did a thing to me.

I no longer send Israel 3.2 billion dollars to kill Palestinians.

The killing no longer has my name on it.

I'm sorry I killed so many people with the money I sent this government all the decades I did. 
 
I apologize to the countries of Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lybia etc.

I may end up killing again when I get another job.

But for now I can sleep soundly knowing I quit killing people through the actions of the immoral representatives in my immoral government.

For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627