Saturday, November 20, 2010

Debunking the Debunker


Unfiltered News

from Allen M. Barber, Ph.D.
2010 November 17

Mr. Griffin:
The person under the assumed name, William, is one of the Chemtards he accuses you of being. He knows absolutely nothing scientific about this world-wide phenomenon. If I may educate him somewhat. First, I have a Ph.D. so I suppose I am not someone who is gullible to believe anything without checking the facts. I became interested in weather when I was in junior high school in Garland, Texas in the late 1950's (just gave away my age) and one of my several degrees is in Science.

Second, I served with the First Marine Division in Viet Nam as part of the intelligence section. The U.S. military was using HAARP technology and Chemtrail spraying of the atmosphere as a weapon of war during the two Monsoon seasons in Vietnam - the fall and spring Monsoon that occur in the Southern and Northern parts of the country (at the time South Vietnam). We actually lengthen the Monsoon season in the Northern I Corps area to slow down the supply line on the Ho Che Mien Trail coming from North Vietnam via Cambodia into South Vietnam. The Vietnamese who were accustomed to the Monsoons were perplexed at their extended duration which hurt their rice production and made life miserable. Enduring two Monsoons in one 12 month period was no picnic I assure you especially when trying to fight a war.

As a resident of Plano, Texas since 2003, I began doing my own research on the massive Chemtrail spraying over North Texas during 2005 and 2006 which incidentally was a time of unusual extended drought. Being a keen observer of what was taking place over my head on a daily basis as well as having a scientific mind, I took hundreds of pictures of the unmarked high flying jets marking the skies with their "X" and "V" patterns,; something commercial jets don't do. During this time I also shared many emails with a local meteorologist who admitted our skies were being sprayed as well as bombarded with electro-magnetic waves. I learned to spot the EM waves "picket fence" signatures that zapped the "X" and "V" patterns in the clouds usually 2 days before an approaching Low Pressure system with promise of rain. For almost two years, I observed and recorded via a daily diary with accompanying pictures taken with my digital camera of the weather engineers destroying and moving Low Pressure systems and much needed rain away from North Texas - usually in a Southeasterly direction.

The chemicals in the Chemtrails enhance the conditions for the EM bombardment of cloud layers that destroy the atmospheric conditions conducive for producing rain. During 2005 and 2006 all area lakes became seriously low and we were placed on water rationing. On one particular August afternoon, I sat on my truck and watched a dozen high flying unmarked
jets (these are easily seen with a pair of good binoculars or telephoto lens) create numerous tandem "X patterns" (layer on-top of Layer) in the Southwest toward Fort Worth. The skies literally looked as if the USAF was playing tic-tac-toe in the skies. The next day the local news station in Fort Worth revealed that two small rural towns Southwest of Fort Worth nearly burned to the ground by unusual brush fires that seemed to crop-up out of nowhere. The chemicals in the Chemtrails combined with the EM wave bombardment literally sucks all the moisture out of the atmosphere creating ideal conditions for ground fires.

It was not until the spraying of the atmosphere and the EM bombardment stopped in the early summer of 2006 did the rain return. We have had normal rainfall since late 2006. However, I noticed that the spraying of our atmosphere has begun again in North Texas. The past two weeks the high flying jets have sprayed out skies with massive Chemtrails with the "X" patterns. Some days the mornings will be crystal clear then the jets come out and by mid-afternoon, the skies look like angel hair pasta, which is the result of heavy spraying with Aluminum and Barium, etc. If this guy named William would do some credible research there are a number of websites in which notable geologists and weather scientists worldwide have taken air samples in their own private jets of Chemtrail spraying and found heavy concentrations of Aluminum and barium. These toxic chemicals eventually fall to the earth and harm plant, animal and human life.

As I mentioned in the opening paragraphs, I served with military intelligence during the Vietnam war and knew we were using Chemtrails and HAARP technology to alter the weather in South Vietnam and we were successful, so I don't need some uninformed novice like William to deny that Chemtrails are real or that they are just jet contrails. As they say in Texas, "That old dog won't hunt around here." Anyone who knows anything about jet propulsion knows the obvious difference between contrails and Chemtrails. Jet contrails do not linger for more than about 5 minutes and they darn sure do not form clouds that remain long after the jets have gone. More importantly, commercial jets to not create "X" and "V" patterns in the skies for HAARP or Scalar EM bombardment.

Sticking ones head in the sand and pretending that the obvious does not exist such as the spraying of the atmosphere is the height of folly and ignorance! Get some real intelligence William and learn from Mr. Griffin about Chemtrail spraying or be exactly what the geo-engineers what you to be - dumber than dumb!

________________________________________________________

here is the letter that is being responded to:

A SELF-STYLED CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER WEIGHS IN
2010 Nov 4 from William
TO: G. Edward Griffin
An education in atmospheric science and aviation would go VERY far to clear up the confusion about the trails in the sky. These are NOT trails of chemicals used for ANY purpose. They are simply trails of frozen water vapor (man made clouds) created by steam from the jet engines encountering specific conditions. It bothers me that actual atmospheric scientists weren't consulted for your movie. The chemtrail hoax was designed to create the most panic possible knowing that certain individuals would accept the bad information as "fact", and run with it!

I'm sorry, but no one is "spraying" anything. And natural elements found on the ground come from natural sources/processes. Finding aluminum on a mountain top, then looking up and seeing the trails, does NOT tell you the source of that aluminum! It pains me to know that so many have fallen for this hoax. I hope that in time, those who have accepted the hoax as fact will take the time to learn the truth about the trails in the sky. There are so many actual problems that we shouldn't ignore. Focusing on "chemtrails" is a huge mistake when there are so many REAL problems to worry about.

(The next day, Nov 5, William sent us another email, as follows.)
I'm not surprised you didn't post my comment. Since I disagree with you and your uneducated (at LEAST in the areas of atmospheric science and aviation) friends, my post isn't permitted on your "unfiltered" site.

You're a convincing speaker...to the audience of IDIOTS (chemtards). But to those of us that understand the facts, you are nothing more than another ignorant fool spreading nonsense in an effort to panic people about subjects they are unable to comprehend...just like you and your "friends". This spread of ignorance is disgusting, and I hope you pay the price for that ignorance...as you soon will. You will be exposed for the frauds...or idiots...you people are! Stop pretending that you are educated enough about these subjects to dismiss the facts.. you certainly are not!

GEG'S REPLY:
Hold your horses, William. I just saw your first insulting email a few hours ago. Believe it or not, I have other things to do than wait breathlessly for your opinion so I can immediately reply.

First off, when I publish something controversial, I expect to be challenged, so I am serious about my research. I don't claim to be infallible, of course, but I tell it the way I see it and offer my reasons and resources to check out. So, everyone knows who I am, why I have reached my conclusions, what I have done in the past, and my lifetime record in dealing with similar issues. I think it is fair, therefore, to ask you to identify yourself. Your email contains the word maxxewell. Does that mean your last name is Maxwell or close to that? Please tell me a bit about yourself, what you do for a living, and what special knowledge you have about atmospheric phenomena. Have you ever worked in this field? What have you published or taught on this topic? Why should anyone consider your opinion to be more valid than those who derive their views from mainstream media or government schools? Finally, would you mind if we published your email address or phone number so people can contact you who may want to tell you why they have a different opinion? Or do you wish to hide in anonyminity taking pot shots at me with no fear of having to publicly defend your position? I think people will take you more seriously if you tell us who you are.

It may surprise you to know that I agree with some of what you said. I agree that it would be helpful to have input from professionals in the field of atmospheric phenomena, but we are not enthusiastic about the opinions of those whose livelihood depends on government money or universities that, themselves, are dependent on such funding. We are equally skeptical about those working for or hoping to benefit from contracts with corporations that are positioned to make huge profits within the geo-engineering industry. In fact, we already have those people in our documentary and have given them ample time to state their case. In doing so, they have thoroughly discredited themselves. Why do we need more of these people when we already have the top men in that field?

On the other hand, if you can locate atmospheric scientists who are not tainted by the very industry we are exposing, please let me know so we can include them in any follow-up work we may do. At the very least, I would publish their analyses in Unfiltered News - yes, even if they do not agree with ours. All we ask is that they not be on the payroll, directly or indirectly, of governments or the geo-engineering industry. Fair enough?

Regarding the silly claim that what we now see in the sky is merely condensed water vapor, I urge you to take your own advice and do a little research. Apparently, you assume I never though of doing that; but, if you are interested, please read what I have published on that issue. you will find it here.

Another thing on which we agree is your statement: "Stop pretending that you are educated enough about these subjects to dismiss the facts. You certainly are not!" Look in the mirror, William.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627