Thursday, April 19, 2012

British Politician Simon Parkes - Raised By An ET?

(this is probably the most amazing interview I have ever listened to . . . and that includes some doozies! . . .) 

Apr 17, 2012 by 



Continuation of an interview started here - - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLNVuUygAg

Jeff Rense Show 
April 13th, 2012
http://www.rense.com/

A YORKSHIRE councillor with bigger political aspirations claims he has had hundreds of encounters with aliens and even says he has a 9ft-tall green "mother".

Coun Simon Parkes, who was elected to Whitby Town Council in February as a Labour Party candidate, claims he has been visited by extra-terrestrial beings throughout his life.

He says he has also been the subject of "horrific" alien operations, and had an implant put into his hand by the creatures.

Coun Parkes, who may stand for Scarborough Council in North Yorkshire, speaking in a YouTube video, said his first encounter was seeing a kite-shaped face when he was a foetus in the womb.

He adds that the first direct encounter he recalls with an alien came when he was a six-month-old baby.

"I was in the cot," he said. "Two green stick things came in. I was aware of some movement over my head. I thought 'they're not mummy's hands, mummy's hands are pink'."

Coun Parkes said he was then picked up by the creature, which was 9ft tall, had huge eyes, two holes for a nose and was wearing a purple cloak.

"I was looking straight into its face," he said. "It enters my mind through my eyes and it sends a message down my optic nerve into my brain. It says 'I'm your real mother, I'm your more important mother'."

http://wemustknow.net/2012/03/contactee-simon-parkes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627