Tuesday, March 30, 2010

UFO Sightings: US Air Force Captain Witnesses UFO Deactivate Nuclear Missile Warheads



March 30, 2010US Intelligence ExaminerFred Burks

"For the sake of that airman I spoke with, and for all the other officers and men in the Air Force who have had to keep silent about what they experienced with these objects, I, without reservation, accuse the U.S. Department of the Air Force of a blatant, pervasive and continuing cover-up of the facts, deception, distortion, and lying to the public about the reality of the UFO phenomenon. Below is solid evidence to support my accusation."
-- Captain Robert L. Salas, USAF, on the shut down by UFOs of nuclear missile warheads at Malmstrom AFB


Captain Robert L. Salas of the USAF is one of the many brave military officers who have come forward to share their personal experience of a major cover-up around UFOs. I had the privilege of spending some time with him personally in February 2010. He came across as a quiet, warm man who was still disturbed by his experience. We have stayed in contact, and he later sent me an essay describing his detailed research into a most amazing – even inspiring – UFO incident he experienced, which I've posted with his permission below.

Captain Salas was present in March of 1967 at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana when a large, saucer-shaped craft at a very close distance was reported to him at the same time as numerous nuclear missile warheads were deactivated. Could this have been a message from extraterrestrial beings not to engage in nuclear conflicts? Why has this and many similar incidents reported by high-ranking officials not been given major news coverage. Don't miss Capt. Salas' excellent essay below, and then visit the links listed in the "What You Can Do" section at the end for more on this fascinating topic.

With best wishes for a brighter future,
Fred Burks for PEERS and the WantToKnow.info Team
Former language interpreter for Presidents Bush and Clinton


Back to Montana
By Captain Robert L. Salas


nufoc presentation.tif

Text Box: Captain Robert L. Salas

On March 25, 1967, I woke up groggy from my 24 hour "tour in the hole," as we referred to duty in the underground capsule. As I recall that morning, I picked up the Great Falls Tribune and read accounts of UFO reports around the area.

Later that afternoon, I received a call from one of the airmen who had seen the object at Oscar Flight where we had experienced the strange incident of multiple warheads being disabled the morning before. He pleaded, no begged me to meet with him to talk about what had happened. All he wanted to do was talk about it.

He had been one of the security guards who had to stand in abject terror in front of this large red pulsating ball of light by our front gate with only a rifle in his hands. He told me unashamedly that he was confused and frightened by what he had seen, and he was desperate to speak with me about it. I had to tell him that I had taken an oath not to speak about the incident to anyone and could not meet with him.

As much as anything that has transpired in my life, that conversation has consistently haunted me to this day. I was unaware at that time that the entire flight of ten Minuteman I missiles was also disabled while UFOs were observed over the launch facilities of nearby Echo Flight on March 16, 1967. They too were not allowed to talk about it. Only later did I discover the intense policy of secrecy around UFOs throughout the Air Force.

James Klotz and I have documented these events in our book Faded Giant. There are multiple witness statements and documentation to support these claims. At least for the sake of that airman I spoke with, and for all the other officers and men in the Air Force who have had to keep silent about what they experienced with these objects, I, without reservation, accuse the U.S. Department of the Air Force of a blatant, pervasive and continuing cover-up of the facts, deception, distortion, and lying to the public about the reality of the UFO phenomenon. Below is solid evidence to support my accusation.

Note: For Captain Salas' background and a much more detailed description of his personal experience with the above event, click here. For personal research he later conducted into this astounding incident, read on.

Full article HERE

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627