Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Brave Woman Stands Up To Unlawful Entry Of Government Thugs

Channel Icon
earthicastar
Sheriff's busted into my private home at approx 6 am on Tuesday March 30, 2010. They banged on the door and yelled "Open up... Kern County Sheriff" etc.. for about 4-5 minutes.. I was alone and they were looking for Joe, the man they beat up on the roadside a few months ago in Bakersfield, California. (see video "Joe Police Brutality on my channel" They said they had a warrant but when I demanded to see it, they then retracted their statement and said "We don't NEED a warrant!!" They threatened to arrest me.. and tried to ORDER ME in my private home to "{back off" of them. See for yourself if I backed off... I do not follow orders of color of law nazi military agents.. they have NO AUTHORITY and NO JURISDICTION. They unlawfully entered and terrorized me. Then they went to my friend Alan's dad's house where he was and approached him with guns at his head and threatened to "RIG" a drug test on him to frame him for something. They also said they would kill Joe if they find him. They refused to identify themselves and when I asked one if he was a robot.. he replied "YES"!

Here's Joe from back in October '09, just after the police had beaten, jailed & released him 4 days later . . .


Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627