Thursday, October 15, 2009

1 Year Old killed By Vaccine in Michigan, USA


fightbackh1n1.com

My daughter took her youngest son Chris to the pediatrican for a 1 yr check. Chris is a special needs child.At 6 months he was given vaccines and within 24 hours began having serious seizures.

Friday, he came in with a fever, coughing and runny nose. The nurse by the peds orders came in without asking, without signatures,and gave him a flu shot, adding 5 other shots with it.

My daughter was so angry -- she asked why she did this, when she told them he was already sick and the serious reactions from his past vaccinations. She said" it was no big deal, its not going to hurt him."

NO SIGNATURE, NO DISCLAIMER. NO PERMISSION FOR AN ACTION TO WHICH THE PARENTS HAD ALREADY SAID NO. As of this morning, Chris was dead.

I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE
I am on my way to Michigan by tomorrow and you know what,I want some sort of names, phones, attorneys and anyone we can find to sue this scum for what they have done.

I spoke to a hospital nurse today and she happens to have a special needs child herself and she said, "take names, get records".

This is all I am going to say besides how sorry I am and how sick I am how they have treated this family.

ELIZABETH WALLACE This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it elizabethsarmor@gmail.com 503-397-3938

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627