A Truth InfoPedia Portal
Philip Schneider (April 23, 1947 – January 1996) claimed to be an ex-government geologist and structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States (possessing a level 3 security clearance, “Rhyolite 38″), and to be one of only three people to have survived a deadly battle in which 66 American and NATO “Delta Force” soldiers were killed. This battle allegedly occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military and NATO forces at an underground base at Dulce, NM (c.f.: “The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases & the Battle for Planet Earth” By Branton, “Underground Alien Bases” by Commander X and “Reality of the Serpent Race & The Subterranean Origin of the UFOs” by both).
For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave over 30 lectures to a variety of audiences across the globe, concerning conspiracy theories in which he claimed to be leaking information exposing them. However, Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles.
Schneider was found dead in his Wilsonville, Oregon apartment on January 17 1996. He had apparently been dead for several days (perhaps up to a week), and reportedly had a rubber hose wrapped three times around his neck. Tim Swartz writes that “Clackamas County Coroner’s office initially attributed Philip Schneider’s death to a stroke or heart attack.”
Some suggest Schneider was murdered; supposedly because he was leaking information to the public, unveiling conspiracies. He in fact claimed to have avoided 13 murder attempts taken on his life during the time in which he was lecturing on conspiracy theories. He suffered multiple physical illnesses (osteoporosis, cancer, injuries). Officially, suicide is now stated as the cause of death — which adds up to one apparent and three official causes of death, which is three too many.
Philip’s parents were Oscar and Sally Schneider. Oscar Schneider was a Captain in the United States Navy, worked in nuclear medicine and helped design the first nuclear submarines. Captain Schneider was also part of Operation Crossroads, which was responsible for the testing of nuclear weapons in the Pacific. He claims that his father discovered alien implants in the bodies of participants of the Philadelphia Experiment.
In a lecture videotaped in May 1995, Phil Schneider claimed that his father, Captain Otto Oscar Schneider was a captured Nazi U-boat commander who was then repatriated into US Naval Intelligence, was involved with the infamous Philadelphia Experiment, helped design the first US nuclear submarine, the Nautilus, and also invented a high speed camera which showed UFO’s during the Bikini atomic tests,
- “They”, meaning apparently the secret “Black Ops” nexus of Military, FBI and other government agencies, or rogue elements pertaining to the government, know all about the secret projects which he says he had a hand in but “they” are sworn to secrecy — an oath Schneider claims to have broken by speaking about his involvement in these projects.
- There are 11 different races of extraterrestrial Aliens that visit our planet “all the time”, all of which are known to the U.S. military. Four of these races are benevolent towards humans and seven are “bad news”. “But the benevolent ones (the 4 races) have supposedly left.” First are those from the Pleiades star cluster [c.f., Billy Meier]. Another race is from Orion who are described as “angelic” in that they are incapable of doing harm. He also mentions a group or race where an individual would be referred to as a “ven-ooz-ee-an” ["Venusian (?) spelled phonetically]. He says their speech sounds similar to a whale mixed with chirping noises. There are some aliens that look human. He says that a human-looking alien who is “one of the aliens who has been working for the pentagon for the last 58 years (in 1995). His name is ‘Val -Valiant- Thor‘.
- Aliens “use our glandular secretions as part of their food base.” In one lecture, I believe he said it was equivalent to a drug for them, similar to cocaine. He also claimed that the Russians created biological weapons with a 30 year “shelf life” that they extracted from “the glandular secretions [of] alien cadavers.” And that the US spent some $38 billion to purchase this WMD from them.
- There is currently a war against Earth waged by aliens. There are alien spacecraft (UFOs / flying saucers) which attack Earth and are “shot down” on a daily basis by our government. He shows pictures of the atomic explosion at Bikini Atoll and says that the black blobs in the picture are alien ships. Indeed, according to Schneider, the US knew about an ancient alien base there and that is why it was chosen for that particular test. “About 6 million to 7 million human beings have been slaughtered by the aliens at this present time,” says Phil in his lecture at the Preparedness Expo of 1995. He also claims to have seen huge vats containing alien and human body parts/organs floating in some kind of blood/plasma taken, apparently, from exsanguinated cattle.
- There is a “New World Order” in which secret forces are conspiring to conquer the world and rule over a fascist one-world government. He says that aliens are somehow related to this. Schnieder claims that “the alien agenda” is “to kill off from 5/6 to 7/8 of the planet’s population and completely take over by 2029.” The remnant human population would be reduced to the status of slaves. Schneider’s ideas of the NWO/fascist state ostensibly ruled by aliens, NWO, coincides with many people’s suspicions of the Illuminati and the reptilian races that have long influenced human affairs.
- Stealth aircraft technology originated from alien technology that utilizes elements beyond that known on Earth. Elements numbered 111-140, for example, which he claimed were stable. He called them “island of stability Elements”. He has also said that it would take “another 40 or 50 years” for the public to obtain the kind of technology that’s used in stealth aircraft. Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at the Preparedness Expo in November of 1995
- There are U.S. “black budget projects” which he says cost trillions of dollars and “garners one quarter of the entire gross national product of these United States.” “At least 1.023 trillion dollars is used in black budget programs.” He says they are funded primarily by illegal government drug-related activities. I think he may have also said that the U.N. plays a hand in funding these activities. He says that government workers involved in black projects make between $4,000 and $40,000 per month. He essentially says that the reason most workers involved in black projects do not come out and spill the beans to the public is because of the amount of money they make in combination with the alleged fact that they sign secrecy oaths before they are hired. Breaking their silence can result in prison or, as is alleged in Schneider’s case, death.
- One of the government’s black projects is the construction of some 131 underground bases, said to be in each state of the U.S. The world wide total of underground bases stands, he says, at 1477. He claims that since 1940 the US has spent close to a quadrillion dollars building these underground bases. Specifically he said “there are 129 deep underground bases” that were “operational” and 2 under construction.
- He claims that underground tunnels and bases were not “drilled” conventionally, but were excavated by a “nuclear boring machine that literally melts and deflagrates the rock to an extremely fine powder, melts it, and then sticks it onto the walls.” There is no detritus because the rock is essentially vaporized and the molten ash residue forms a coating on the walls. This technology was allegedly developed by the Krupp Works in Germany.
- Some aliens have colonized underground bases on Earth for at least 10,000 years [c.f., Dulce, New Mexico] and, he said, for perhaps as long as 500,000 years or more.
- The U.S. government has been working with the Russians to modify our weather [c.f., HAARP technology].
- Military technology is exceeding public technology at the rate of 44 to 45 years of technology for every calender year the public sees. “Right now military technology is about 1200 years more advanced than public state technology.” Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at the Preparedness Expo in November of 1995. He specifically noted that the technology makes “Star Wars” and “Babylon 5″ science fiction scenarios seem like kid’s stuff.
- He describes an incident at Dulce, New Mexico in 1979, where as a geological engineer he was employed to help build an underground base for the US government. But, he says they encountered hostile aliens, which he calls “large greys,” and that he shot and killed two of them with his pistol. Afterwhich, he says, when reloading his weapon, another alien shot a radioactive blast at him, injuring him severely. He says that it took many months to recover from the blast and that he has had physical repercussions from it ever since, such as losing the index and middle fingers and part of the thumb of his left hand. He also said that this blast was the cause of his cancer. He also says that 66 “Delta Force” soldiers (from both the US and NATO countries) died that day in the underground base fighting the aliens, and only three survived (including himself). As for the other two survivors, he claims that they are “somewhere in these United States” and “under close guard.”Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at Post Falls, Idaho on May 8, 1995 He then says that one of them is “living in Canada.”Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at Post Falls, Idaho on May 8, 1995. He also says that one supposedly cannot speak and one doesn’t want to speak.
Much more HERE