Sunday, September 23, 2012

9 11 Controlled demolition



Some Comments from the YouTube video:

Eleven years and we continue to dwell on "HOW" while it is obvious from the mass media, Hollywood and government cover-up that "WHO" did 9/11 is of paramount importance to disclose.
The growing police state and millions killed in illegal wars are based upon this Big Bamboozle.
It wasn't muslims <<--Google this to discover overwhelming evidence proving muslims did not do 9/11.
ReDiscover911(dot)com
We are conditioned not to criticize our controllers.
My name is George Wu, I have been a registered architect since1969, worked for S.O.M. as a production draftsman promoted to be a designer for four years , before that I worked for I.M.Pei & Assoc. Architects & Ulrich Franzen, architect. but when I was getting old I took a part-time with an Interior design office Mancini and Duffy in WTC BULDING 1 in 1995.But I was fired because of the bad economy.But if I was not fired, I would have been one of the 2,900 victims in 9/11. George Wu, AIA 2012-9-20
georgewu5 
 
people dont want truth,they want sugar and toys and breakdancing.. go get vaccinated,have a diet coke and a smile when you see chemtrails...
chumbels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627