Saturday, March 5, 2011

Planet X - by Pastor F. M. Riley, 2/1/11

Introduction

In 2001 I began seriously studying and writing about Planet X and the role it would play in fulfilling end-time Bible prophecy. My interest in this subject was kindled by receiving documentable information sent to me by reliable sources at that time. After carefully confirming the information I received and studying what the inspired Scriptures actually say about the role the heavenly bodies have to play in fulfilling the end-time prophecies of the Tribulation, I have continued to study and write about the coming of Planet X without apology to anyone.

Oh yes, I have been mocked, ridiculed, scorned, falsely accused, lied about, and called every vile name my critics could think of [mostly “dedicated Christian believers” ???] to label me, for teaching that Planet X is real and that it will play a vital role in the fulfillment of the Tribulation prophecies of God’s Word. So what? I couldn’t care less! I am not the first follower of Christ who has suffered for standing for the truth of God’s Word, and I am sure I won’t be the last.


Nine years have now passed since I first began studying and writing about Planet X. In previous articles I repeatedly pointed out that information on this subject was being deliberately kept from the public by the “insiders” that have known the truth about Planet X since 1983. I have also repeatedly pointed out that the time would come when the wicked “insiders” could not conceal Planet X any longer, and would be forced to admit that it is real. THAT TIME HAS NOW COME! Therefore I am sending forth this article as a brief review for those readers who have never heard about Planet X, and also as an UPDATE on the subject for those who have read my studies on Planet X in the past. Read on…….

The Discovery of Planet X

Planet X was discovered and photographed in modern times by JPL’s deep space Infrared Electronic Telescope. The year was 1981. At that time the astronomers and scientists working on the project were so elated with their discovery that they released the news of its discovery to the public news media. The story of its discovery was published in the New York Times and the Washington Post in 1981, then picked up by other newspapers and carried all over the world. I have copies of both of the original articles printed in those two major newspapers in my files right now. Any reader can obtain copies for themselves by researching the subject on the Internet.

Download full pdf below . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627