Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Confession of an Astronomy Professor

From an email sent to the Tribulation Now email list:

This information is "hot off the press". Chris is one of Tribulation-Now's key contributors'. Evidently he was in "astronomy" class in college and asked his professor about "Planet X"
I will let you read the information yourself.
It is included in the text messages below.
Chris: I just had a long talk with my astronamy teacher. Wow! I'm in class now and can't talk, but he says there is a lot of talk in the community... not good stuff either. He said to keep my eyes on the sky... he also gave a date.. march 12-17. I'll tell you more later. I guees the astonamy community is keeping it kinda hush hush..
John: Wow thanks.
Sent at 17:23 on Tuesday
Chris: Are you there?
John: Yes
Sent at 18:23 on Tuesday
Chris: Ok,short version. My astronamy pof told me that in his opinion, elenin is NOT a comet. He says that the russian that discovered it, did so with an 18 in reflector telescope. He said that is where the possible coverup lays. He says that they must have known about it for some time, but the discovery by a back yard astronamer forced them to show their hand. He 100% agrees that all the earthquakes and earth changes..ie greenland sunrise chnge directly corresponds to something big. He says that astronamy journals AREN'T publishing this info, so for that reason, astronamers won't touch it.... but there is more...
He says that mar 5 and on will be very bad time for solar flares, he says to stay out of the sun for a while bc the magnetosphere is in bad shape.
John: Can I send this information out to the email list?
Chris: Yes, that's fine... but john, he told me where it is in the sky and that I can be photograped. He said right as the sun is setting, just before it is almost beneath the horizon, its visible at 1 oclock(clock position)...

--
Ihulim Levaviim,
John
----------------------------
We are fishers of men. Fishermen don't bang gongs and scream to catch fish. They "wisely" bait their hooks and capture the imagination of the fish.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning God's will, is my education"

Matt 24 "...And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved"

http://www.tribulation-now.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627