Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alas, Babylon!

By Anthony C. LoBaido
1-20-9

(This is a rather lengthy article written by a person who has thought a lot about where we are as a nation and how we have gotten to this point. You may or may not agree with some of the premises of the article, but I was struck by the way the writer seems to have such a broken heart about it, with no quarter given to either political party. I hope you have and will take the time to read over it. Of course, it, like most articles, seem very good at spelling out the problem(s), but is low on solutions, I realize this. . . But, I think that the main thing that is bothering me about where we seem to be going is how slow I was to see the signs, how naive' I probably even still am . .. )

PLEASE Click HERE for article . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sheeple



The Black Sheep tries to warn its friends with the truth it has seen, unfortunately herd mentality kicks in for the Sheeple, and they run in fear from the black sheep and keep to the safety of their flock.

Having tried to no avail to awaken his peers, the Black Sheep have no other choice but to unite with each other and escape the impending doom.

What color Sheep are you?

.





100627