by PressTVGlobalNews
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
(OHCHR) has said that most of the civilian victims of last week's
massacre in the Syrian town of Houla were executed. Over 100 civilians
were killed in a massacre in the western town of Houla on May 25.
Meanwhile, a number of Western governments have recalled their
ambassadors and high-ranking diplomats from Syria in protest to the
killing of at least 108 people. The Syrian government says that the
chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country and that security
forces have been given clear instructions not to harm civilians.
Press
TV has conducted an interview with Syed Ali Wasif, from the Society for
International Reforms and Research, to hear his opinion on this issue.
No comments:
Post a Comment