Sunday, November 1, 2009

Iran Speaker says U.S. involved in attack on revolutionary guards

Big News Network.com Saturday 31st October, 2009

The suicide bombing attack on October 18 took place in a border village in Iran's southeastern province of Sistan Balouchestan.
Iran says it has evidence the U.S. was involved in an attack last week that killed 42 people including top Revolutionary Guard commanders.

Iran's Parliamentary Speaker Ali Larijani made the claim on Friday.

Larijani was speaking at a public ceremony in the city of Qom. "Currently the attack continues and there are evidences that Americans were involved in the terrorist attack," the Iranian labors new agency reported Larijani as saying.

"Some are trying to move slogans against Russia and China. They should pay attention toward America and Israel as the nation's recognized enemies," he said. "Their long history are evident for us."

The suicide bombing attack on October 18 took place in a border village in Iran's southeastern province of Sistan Balouchestan.

"The U.S. interfered in Iran's affairs in order to deal a severe blow on the Islamic Revolution, but it failed," the Iranian speaker said.

No comments:

Post a Comment